Our lab is well-equipped with tools for chemical research. The lab is currently located in Physical Science Building 3170 with two 12-feet long fumehoods and benches. In addition to NMR, FT-IR, UV-VIS, and GC-MS that are accessible to all researchers, our group also has some important tools in the lab.
Fluorescence Spectrometer FS5.
- The instrument has two detectectors for recording emission and excitation spectra from 300 nm - 1650 nm;
- The instrument has a 150 W Xe lamp for steady-state measurements;
- The istrument has a pulsed diode laser light soruce for recording decay curves in the visibel region;
- The instrument can record the spectra for liquid and solid samples
VTI Glovebox. This is a two gloves system with the following features:
- Autopurging of inert gas
- Automatic pressure control to the the preset pressure
- Two antechambers
- Oxygen and moisture monitors
Newport Photovoltaic Measurements Systems.
- I-V measurements
- IPCE measurements